Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1386

Thread: Anime/Manga: What anime/manga are you watching/reading/whatever? [yet another one]

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ive significantly narrowed down my anime viewing to:

Beck
    Ah my Goddess

Both are definate contenders for my "Top 10" anime list, and if they carry on being as enjoyable as they are now, and conclude themselves without being rushed, then those elusive first and second place spots currently occupied by ROD and Scrapped Princess will be under serious competition.

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I finished Sonic X a few days ago. I have to say, i felt the series reached it's peak at ep 26. The game adaptions just didn't have enough time put into them. And after the Battle Contest arc, the series enters rush mode. The final episodes are pretty poor when compared to the rest of the series (except ep 51, that was good). Things didn't seem to make sense in the final episodes. Still, the final ep is will make Wiseman happy.

So, the series was pretty standard. It's very good for a young kid's show, but still doesn't beat Digimon. BTW, a new series of Sonic X is confirmed to start this April. I assume it is set on the home planet, and may not feature Chris too much.

For now, I've moved onto Naruto, as i've had up to ep 90 of that sitting on my computer for half a year now. So far, the most enjoyable parts are when are aren't fighting, e.g. the exam in eps 24-25 (genius that bit). Fighting parts are the standard, "I'm more power man!" kinda shit i've seen in DBZ. That said, the action is pretty inventive, but not as Read or Die OVA or Zombie Powder (manga).

Finally, don't ask me questions about how i'm liking Naruto, or which character is my fav or any shit like that. I don't care, i'm just watching it because i'm interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

currently watching lodoss war:chronicles of the heroic knight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I finished Onegai Twins. Entertaining, but somewhat soft, i mean, if you see onegai teacher, you see a really consistant story and plot.. this time it only relies on Mizuho Kazami's charm to keep it viewable... not much...

5/10 IMO.

Also, i'm still seeing Full Metal Alchemist. the series has become really interesting, and it's almost finished. Still have to see how end some of the characters...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Half of the people who watch Onegai Twins love it, the other half is meh at it. I personally found it very enjoyable (almost more than Teacher, because of less angst), and while the story is less intense, it's IMO a nicer topic to discuss (*), and has equally as good characters.

(*): *ONEGAI TWINS MINOR SPOILERS*

?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Although if I were the protagonist, who gives a fuck about incest, I'd choose the one I like better and that's it, and I'd be more than happy if they agreed to share me.

?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG!!! Bo~bobo Bobobo~bo got freaking licensed! Cats will chase dogs and pussys will fuck cocks. Seriously, this is probably the only dub i'm looking forward to. Mainly because the show is so japanese, i wonder how they will adapt it for Toonami/CN. I don't care if the fuck it up even. It'll rule regardless...

Although i will miss that funky opening.

Oh yea, and Naruto's been licensed too, also destinied for Toonami, probably the best option for it.

Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You say I can watch Naruto in Toonami or I don't get you? Btw when will Naruto 5 be out?

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! I mean, it would be awesome if it'd get to Hungary as well. But it won't. Maybe after a couple of years... Bo~bobo Bobobo~bo, man that is a good one.
    And Naruto? Heh, it'd be a miracle to get it licensed in Hungary.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I despise Bo~bobo Bobobo~bo whatever with all my soul. The only funny thing about it is its name.

Recently watched the Ah My Goddess Movie with OCB; it was a brilliant, if slightly predictably concluded film, with an excellent musical score and animation. In all, it was better than the OVA, but not as enjoyable as the current TV series, which, while bearing a lighter tone, seems to be more engrossing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bo~bobo is one of those animes which you don't need a brain for. Probably the only anime i've seen a duck and a pair of panties marry and successfully mate.